To be open and transparent, I want to offer full disclosure of my online activity, work and relationships. I’ve customized this to work for me. Let me know if it doesn’t work for you.
- I am the sole author, creator, community manager, and late-night owl who operates this blog unless otherwise communicated in individual blog posts.
- Currently, I have no relationships with any advertisers for the blog. If this changes, I will let you know.
- This is my content and my voice based on my experiences, observations and educational training. I work to bring the best journalistic principles to my writing (after all, I did go to J-School).
- I also admit that I am influenced by my background, my interests, the people I surround myself with, and you, the reader. I look forward to sharing myself with you and getting to know you even more. If you want to have a conversation on ‘objectivity,’ catch me here–> @Socialbttrfly. Who knows, it could be a great blog post.
- I am not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. If I endorse a certain topic, product or service area, it will be because I believe, based on my experience and knowledge at that time, that they are worthy of your time and attention.
- Course, I’m human, and I change and make mistakes. So, bear with me as we ebb and flow here together.
- From 2011 to 2012, I was a freelance writer for Razoo’s Inspiring Generosity blog.
- I’ve worked with BlogCatalog and the Bloggers Unite team for a client project.
- I was a Sr. Ambassador for LiveEarth 2009. This was a voluntary role.
- I was on the Program Committee for the Gov 2.0 Expo in 2009. This was a voluntary role.
- My blog is developed on WordPress.org, and I use BlueHost as my hosting service.
- I am a member of Amazon’s Associates program.
MY CURRENT GIG
Our team calls upon our full toolbox to improve the human condition, combining the art and science of social change.
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes turning knowledge into practice with more than 3,700 staff working in more than 75 countries.
PAST AND CURRENT CLIENTS
Organizations I’ve worked with include, but is not limited to:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health
- The Office of Dietary Supplements, National Institutes of Health
- The Office of Disease Prevention, National Institutes of Health
- The National Institute on Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health
- The Sister to Sister Foundation
- The New York Organ Donor Network
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society–Little Rock, Arkansas Chapter
- Special Olympics Missouri
- The Missouri Bar Association
Learn more about my background and experience on LinkedIn.
Interested in Disclosure and curious what it is? DisclosurePolicy.org provides more details, as well as a disclosure template.